The hair type of African American women is mainly dry and hair is more prone to breakage. There are many tips available to keep your hair healthy and shiny. But, if you want to keep your hair healthy then you should make a good hair care routine. Good hair care simply requires an understanding of your hair type and the care that it requires. Here are some hair care tips for you.
Hair care tips for black women
- The first and the main step of hair care routine is to use products that are specifically designed for black hair.
- What you eat has a direct impact on your hair’s health. If you want healthy – shiny hair then first, try to make a healthy hair diet menu by including lots of fruits and vegetables, foods rich in proteins. Also, include vitamins such as A, B6, B12, E, niacin, etc
- Even though, black women natural hairs are dark, thick and mostly have some curls. So, being black women, if you are fond of straight and smooth hairs, it is recommended to use only the best professional hair straightener, which is Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium flat iron. The best feature of this hair straightener is temperature control. It has wide plate and temperature of up to 500 degree, which is best suitable for black thick and curly hairs.
Washing Black Hair
- Try to wash your hair at least every 4-5 days.
- Use a good shampoo and a leave-in conditioner.